Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What our customers have to say about our soap.

Our customers really love our soaps. We wanted to share their comments.

Your soap is fantastic! I really like Mama Mia and ALL the ones I have tried so far.. . .I hope to try them all eventually! I definitely will never go back to "supermarket soap" now that I have tried yours!



Your soap is so much better for my skin!


Dawn L. Redwood City, CA

Being somewhat of a 'soap snob', I no longer have to search for a great soap. Now my biggest problem is deciding which one to use first... In fact I usually have several bars in the shower at the same time because I can't decide- thanks for making so many great blends and scents to choose from!

LeeAnn T. Cupertino

Cupertino Soap Co. rocks. Love every soap I have tried. The lather is so luxurious and the scents are so nice. Annie G. El Dorado Hills, Ca.

I've been using these soaps for a year now and no longer need any body lotion as the soaps are so gentle and moisturizing that my skin feels soft all the time! My favorites are the Lavender Mint and the Rosewood Geranium. My teenager boys use the Patchouli and love it. We wouldn't use any other soap now. It's truly the BEST! Deborah V., Cupertino, Ca

5 Stars!!I just want to tell you how much I enjoy “Cupertino Soap company” soaps. My favorites are Plumeria, Lavender and Mango. They smell fabulous in the bathroom and make me stay there longer every night. It has been a great therapy for me. I absolutely love them. Not only do I use it, but I have given it as a gift to my friends. Thank you so much !! and I can not wait to get a new one soon.
 Mika S., Cupertino Ca

I want to give a huge shout out to Cupertino Soap Company. I contacted this company to find out about their products and ingredients of being all natural. After speaking with them, I decided to place an order of several different types of soaps they carry. I was extremley happy when my package arrived, and used their soap. Not only is it great for your skin, it is ALL NATURAL. Thank you V, your products are the best, especially the (Citrus Sunrise). My only regret is that I didn't order a case of your soaps, which I will do next time, and my cats were licking me all night long like a popsicle. I will highly recommend your products to everyone. Thank you for sending me one of the nicest things I have ever ordered on the internet. I wish you much success with your business.

Anthony C. Las Vegas NV

Cupertino Soap Company soap should come with a warning: "May increase water consumption". Once you use the soap the "lather rinse repeat" really isn't a suggestion any longer - it is a must! Your showers last much longer than anticipated because you lose track of time...the soap really is that good!


It's hard to pick a favorite soap because once you think you have your favorite, you open a new box and that one becomes your favorite. There isn't a "bad" soap Cupertino Soap Comany makes, just an order of "most favorite to least favorite" - they are ALL amazing and you don't have to take my word for it, start trying them out, you won't be disappointed!


Cupertino Soap Company soap isn't just soap, I've used soap before, this is uniquely different. It's like they all have their own individual personalities...don't believe me? Try for yourself!


Heather L. San Jose, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment